DIRECT BOOKING BENEFITS

Best <br>rates guarantee
Best
rates guarantee
Earn <br>Privilege points
Earn
Privilege points
Free<br>WiFi & more
Free
WiFi & more
special-summer-plus-kos-imperial -

SPECIAL SUMMER SPLASH

Save up to 30% with the most flexible policiesDive into our special summer offer, book by 11.02 and enjoy refreshing summer moments!​

From 122 /per night for 2 adults in a Twin Room Garden View

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", free Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens.
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties

FREE HALF BOARD for selected family, suite and villa accommodation with min. stay of 5 nights
FREE WIFI

IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER
LUX ALL-IN LIVING: An outstanding food and beverage selection, including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options, snacks at set times, unlimited drinks, a remarkable range of premium brands, wines, cocktails and healthy juices. Price 50€ per adult.
HALF BOARD: Guests who opt for our Half Board meal plan can enjoy dinner with delicious Greek and international specialties. Price 35€ per adult.

MEMBERS OF PRIVILEGE CLUB WIN MORE
5% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT
6.000 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS
20% LESS REDEEMED POINTS 
12.000 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS for stays of 10 nights or more View more

Minimum stay restrictions apply. Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be paid at the hotel, upon check-in. The offer is refundable. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. Offer not applicable to groups and not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
Flexible accommodation offers at Kos Imperial -

SUMMER VIBES 2021

Best Flexible Early Booking OfferBook by February 28th, 2021 without worries, selecting the offer with the most flexible policies. Save up to 20% discount!

From 128 per night for 2 adults in a Twin room garden view

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner" and Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI


IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER
FREE HALF BOARD with 5-night stay. For selected family, suite and villa accommodation

Stay period April-October 2021
Flexible cancellation terms
The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time

Offers at Kos Imperial Luxury Resort -

PAY IN ADVANCE AND
SAVE UP TO 15% MORE

Take advantage of the very best rates while booking our Prepaid Early Booking OfferΙσχύει για κρατήσεις έως 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2021 

From 109 per night for 2 adults in a Twin room garden view

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner" and Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
Free WIFI


Booking period until February 28th, 2021.
Stay period April-October 2021.Valid for limited number of rooms.
An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. The offer is non-refundable. The amount paid will not be returned in case of cancellation. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.

kos imperial sweet summer offer -

SWEET SUMMER OFFER

Book by February 28th to and upgrade your stay!
PACKAGE INCLUDES
GRECOTEL SIGNATURE BREAKFAST a large variety of breakfast options, ranging from lavish American Buffets to exclusive a la carte options and local specialties
UPGRADE to LUX ALL-IN LIVING All-inclusive programme
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner" and Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
Free WIFI


PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES
SWEET ROOM UPGRADE to the next Suite category available*
AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Kos Airport


Booking period by February 28th, 2021
Stay Period: July-August 2021
Minimum stay restrictions apply. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. The offer is valid for selected room types. *Room upgrade is subject to hotel’s availability.
kos imperial villa offer -

ULTIMATE VILLA EXPERIENCE

Distinctive services to enhance your villa experience
PACKAGE INCLUDES
BREAKFAST to your selection served in your Villa
FREE HALF BOARD
AIRPORT TRANSFERS from/to Kos Airport
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner" and Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens
Free WIFI


PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES
DEGUSTATION EVENING at a la carte dining “The Pavilions” with wine pairing
Up to 200 Euro SPA CREDIT & priority Spa reservations 


Stay period April-October 2021
Minimum stay restrictions apply. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. The offer is valid for selected room types.
kos imperial spassionista -

SPASSIONISTA

A long-deserved rejuvenation Invigorate body and soul with treatments inspired by precious wellness regimens.

PACKAGE INCLUDES
HEALTHY & TASTY BREAKFAST options for two, daily
ELIXIR RELAX & ANTISTRESS SPA programme for 2 (up to 270 minutes of pure satisfaction/per person) View extended programme
RESORT CREDIT up to 100
MORE PAMPERING unlimited use of the indoor pool, Hammam, Sauna & Fitness Center 

PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES
FRESH FRUITS AND WATER in your room  
50% REDUCTION ON LUX ME supplement
Wi-Fi

Stay Period: April-October 2021 (blackout dates apply).
Minimum stay restrictions apply. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be paid at the hotel, upon check-in. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. The offer is valid for selected room types. 
stay-safe-commitment-by-grecotel -

FOR ALL STAYS


COVID-19, GRECOTEL STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
At Grecotel Hotels and Resorts, our number one priority has always been, and will always be, the safety and well-being of our guests and our employees. A cohesive plan has been implemented to our hotels, which includes enhanced health and safety guidelines for all guests and employees, without making any compromises on the quality of our guests’ experience.

We look forward welcoming you to a Safe Grecotel Holiday!

VIEW OUR COMMITMENT >


MEALS
Occasionally and under specific circumstances, meals might be adjusted to the government's health protocols and guidelines.

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.